Diploma Programme Biology & ESS teacher
Due to continued growth in student numbers, BIS is currently looking to hire a Diploma Programme Biology and ESS teacher.
The ideal candidate should have:
- A teaching degree for secondary education
- Experience of teaching Biology and ESS in the IB Diploma Programme
- A native/fluent command of the English language
- Experience in teaching students of a wide range of cultural backgrounds
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the desire to work in a collaborative environment
- Excellent computer and technology skills
Please send your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com.
Please note that only candidates whose skills and experience best match our needs will be contacted.
SUBSTITUTE TEACHERS & UNSOLICITED CANDIDATES
Bogaerts International School always welcomes new, talented, dedicated educational staff to submit CV’s. We are also currently seeking qualified substitute teachers who are available on a daily or weekly basis. Substitutes must have the legal ability to work in Belgium/The EU already.
Qualities that we value in potential team members are:
- Excellent or Native English speaking and writing skills;
- A university teaching degree or significant teaching experience (depending on the position);
- Educational organization skills (in lesson planning, collaborative planning, resource preparation, etc.);
- General computer and technology skills (preferred but not required);
- Experience with IB pedagogy (preferred but not required).
For substitutes: we are currently building a database of teachers interested in short- or long-term substitution opportunities. Please indicate in your email if you are interested in being contacted to be part of this database!
Please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.