Careers at Bogaerts International School
We have no current vacancies at this time. Please scroll down to submit a substitute teacher or unsolicited CV!
Substitute Teachers & Unsolicited Candidates
Bogaerts International School always welcomes new, talented, dedicated educational staff to submit CV’s. We are also currently seeking qualified substitute teachers who are available on a daily or weekly basis. Substitutes must have the legal ability to work in Belgium/The EU already.
Qualities that we value in potential team members are:
- Excellent or Native English speaking and writing skills;
- A university teaching degree or significant teaching experience (depending on the position);
- Educational organization skills (in lesson planning, collaborative planning, resource preparation, etc.);
- General computer and technology skills (preferred but not required);
- Experience with IB pedagogy (preferred but not required).
For substitutes: we are currently building a database of teachers interested in short- or long-term substitution opportunities. Please indicate in your email if you are interested in being contacted to be part of this database!
Please send your CV and cover letter to careers[a]bischool.com.
Click edit button to change this text.