Stay & Play will be an electronic free experience for your children. Each day we will present three to four organized activities including:
- Daily homework assistance;
- A daily organized outdoor sports activity (indoor gym activity during inclement weather);
- A daily organized indoor game to encourage self-expression and creative thinking;
- A daily visit to the library in which we will read to the children and encourage reading;
- Supervised free-play in the playground area.
After-School Workshops Schedule and Rates*
Rates for each workshop are based on the number of weeks for each of four terms (6, 8, 10 and 8 weeks), as well as additional or special material costs, if applicable. A substantial discount is applied for students already enrolled in Stay & Play during the workshop’s hour.
Discounts are applied to the total cost for students who are enrolled in more than one workshop per year (2 = 10%, 3 = 15%, 4 or more = 20%). All prices include VAT/TVA.
See schedule in following pages for types/subjects of workshop. Rates (VAT/TVA included) are based on length of workshop and specialized materials required to host the workshop;
- Substantial discounts are applicable to children already enrolled in “Stay & Play” during the hours of the workshop;
- Discounts are applicable to children enrolled in multiple workshops;
- Enrollment for 2 workshops = 10% discount
- Enrollment for 3 workshops = 15% discount
- Enrollment for 4+ workshops = 20% discount
It is through the creation of video games that your child will develop the skills necessary for any good developer.
Learning the code is the art of making mistakes! Here, there is no pressure. We want you to be wrong and to understand why! The school sometimes approaches the courses of programming, but always in a frame too strict to allow the freedom to choose what we wants to do, to choose what motivates us.
We want to help children understand how all this is possible through games they have imagined and build. Thanks to the Scratch software developed by MIT in 2006, millions of children are learning to use this graphic language to develop their own interactive stories, their own games.
Tennis – FREE TRIAL
All levels from 3 to 18 years old September 6th 2020
Reserve your place at firstname.lastname@example.org
Created in 2001, our tennis school aims to transmit our passion for tennis to children from 3 years old. A dynamic team, in perpetual training, listening to your needs and objectives.
Our school offers an annual cycle of tennis, dance and multisport lessons. A dynamic team, in perpetual training, listening to your needs and objectives.
In order to guarantee quality education and keep this family spirit that characterizes us, the groups will be formed according to the age and level of the child. Groups include a maximum of 4 children.
Visit our site: www.creativetennisacademy.be
Contact us: email@example.com