SECONDARY IB BIOLOGY & CHEMISTRY TEACHER
We currently have vacancies within the Secondary section of Bogaerts International School for the current 2016/2017 and upcoming 2017/2018 academic year. The school is searching an internationally minded science teacher to instruct students from diverse nationalities. The teacher should have the ability to work with students with varying language skills, and to assist in their students’ academic development within the IB Diploma Programme in the following subjects:
BIOLOGY 4h/week – CHEMISTRY 5h/week
The ideal candidate will:
– have a relevant advanced academic degree;
– be a English speaker of high proficiency;
– have at least three years previous experience teaching in secondary school;
– understand the international school environment;
– be passionate about education;
– understand the needs of the international learner;
– be knowledgeable and experienced in curriculum work and curriculum development;
– have experience with the International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme.
Please send your CV and cover letter to:
We are always looking for new talent to join our team.
Please send your CV and Cover Letter to careers(at)bischool.com.